What Are the Benefits of Using Engineered Benchtops?
Engineered benchtops are also known as quartz stone benchtops. When it comes to renovating your kitchen, engineered benchtops are the best option to opt for because they are designed with quartz crystals and are highly durable in nature. They look like natural stones and has a stylish appearance and provide you a wide range of custom design options.
#6 Advantages of Using Engineered Benchtops:
- You can find same color variants in engineered benchtops as granite and slate benchtops. But the color of these engineered stones is more uniform than granite. You can find some hue on the natural stones which will not be found on the engineered stones.
- Apart from that, natural stones such and sandstones and granite are not suitable for the overall performance of your kitchen because they are not heat resistant. But engineered stones can perfectly fit into your kitchen and you can easily install them anywhere inside the kitchen. Even you can also design an ‘L’ shaped countertops using engineered stone for your kitchen and use the rest of the part of this countertop as your breakfast table.
- These benchtops come in many color variations such as earth tones, rose gray and more. These are natural stone colors and you can add colorants to achieve the desired tone. In this regard, you can search these engineered benchtops online and find various colored engineered stones from the online store. Even you can also find some shades and texture designs of these stones and add them to enhance the beauty of your kitchen.
- Granite and slate can easily get damaged and you can find some cracks on these stones after a certain period of time. Granite and slate are hard in nature, and they crack so easily. But engineered stones are not hard unlike granite and they have excellent heat resistant capacity. Even you can use these countertops as your chopping board and you can place your hot pan on these countertops directly. They are scratch proof and heat resistant. So, they can provide you better durability, longevity and you can use them without having to spend money for their maintenance.
- The main disadvantage of the natural stones is that they are porous and they can easily be affected by bacteria and fungus. When you use these natural stones for a long time, they will absorb the food grains and ingredients. Afterward, you will find some stains on these stones. But to prevent these problems, you can install the engineered countertops. You can easily prepare your fish, meat and chop your vegetables on these stones. They provide you complete food safety.
- Natural stones get affected by oil, wine and juices, as a result, you will find some stains on these stones. But engineered stones cannot get stained by these substances and provide you better shinning than granite, marble and slate.
Decorate Your Kitchen with Engineered Countertops:
If you want to decorate your kitchen in a unique style, then you must install engineered countertops. They are sleek in design and are available in many beautiful color options. Apart from that, some engineered stones are designed with reflective glass and metallic particles and therefore, these stones increase the aesthetic value of your kitchen. Natural stones cannot provide you the shining effects and they are not heat and moisture resistant. You need to select a heat resistant stone for your kitchen which will provide you food safety. In this regard, engineered countertops are the best option for you.
To buy the best engineered countertop, you should search them online as you get a wide range of options when it comes to online market.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login